Thursday 19 January 2012

"Easter at the Acropolis" Laurenmolly's photos around Athens, Greece (laurenmolly travel blog)

Preview of Laurenmolly's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Athens, Greece Entry Title: "Easter at the Acropolis" Entry: "Well, I guess it is about time I put up my travel details on my Greece trip. Considering I slacked off writing this when I got right back from my trip, I have pretty much forgotten everything... Just Kidding. The day I got back from Istanbul, I came back to my apartment in Cyprus, unpacked and repacked and left the next morning at 5 am to get on the bus to go to the airport! (run-on sentence here was Just completely necessary to give you the "out of breath" feeling) We got on the plane around nine in the morning and took off to Athens, Greece. NOTE ON THE AIRPLANE: Aegean Airlines has been the best airline I have flown on out here. The planes are clean and roomy. All of the seats are comfortable with a good amount of leg-room *unlike some airlines I fly on...Airtran* The best part of all though is that they feed you. Ladies and gentlemen I am talking "food Food". Not the Delta peanuts or the Airtran pretzels; no no no! We get a full meal. I have eaten better on the Aegean planes than I do at my apartment. Here is the list of food, in no particular order that I have eaten during one of the flights: 1. lasagna, whole wheat rolls, cucumber/tomato salad, and chocolate cake 2. yogurt, scrambled eggs, toast and jam 3. turkey and ...