Monday 6 December 2010

FELIÇ 2008 by CAMPANADESOBSCENES.COM

Once upon a time I was the owner of the domain AGBARTOWER.COM. Unfortunately AGBAR did not like that and the WIPO gave the reason to AGBAR so that AGBARTOWER.COM is not longer mine. AGBAR is not using it as I write this. About one year ago I had that domain and I went in NEW YEAR'S EVE near the AGBAR TOWER to record the new light show. Except the official TV3 recording I just see my video as one of the few which recorded that show. TV3, the Catalan TV, has decided to broadcast again NEW YEAR'S EVE chimes again from TORRE AGBAR. I dislike that a public TV broadcasts a show from a private company which took the domain agbartower.com from me because TORRE AGBAR is their trademark. I found weird that the AGBAR TOWER is a trade mark for me but TV3 has no problem in giving free publicity to it. Neverhteless I went to the tower again because I LIKE THE TOWER. And here you have then the second chimes from this Barcelona special tower. The content of AGBARTOWER.COM I used to have is now in CAMPANADESOBSCENES.COM CAMPANADES means chimes so my domain means obscene chimes. The obscenity is related to the fact that the TORRE AGBAR trade mark gets prime time on TV because the AGBAR TOWER is a symbol of Barcelona whereas they do not want me to have the domain agbartower.com because in that case TORRE AGBAR is just a TRADE MARK ... I hope you enjoy the video. Like the first video I took it from the pavement next to TEATRE NACIONAL DE CATALUNYA. And this video you can see it too and some ...